2008: fanart, art for others, school
Mar. 4th, 2026 08:24 amgonna group together stuff by type now rather than just chronological. this post will contain mostly fanart, art I've done for other people (requests, commissions), and art for school.
more phoenix wright fanart.

various taiko no tatsujin related drawings. I loooved that game so much. but it definitely did some damage to my wrists with how much I played those games throughout highschool.

monster hunter doodles!

trickster! I had both a fox and a bunny as my main characters.

got into metal gear solid.

gaia fanart, I guess! they released a little game mode that had a cute wolf monster. also grunnies again.

baten kaitos! I love this series so much. one of my online names I use here and there, kalann, was inspired by the name 'kalas'.

various pokemons. I made a raichu character, talle. she's just a raichu with a bandana.

cave story!! still an absolutely incredible game that will always be dear to my heart.

bowsers~

chrono cross, more lynx!!

some mischief makers fanart. also a really great game.

professor layton. I always had a hard time drawing hats.

mother series related doodlin.

a random kk slider. I think I was playing the ds game at the time? along with some freya art, she was always my favorite villager.

lollllll this was fanart of an animal crossing creepypasta I read. however it is also notable (to me) because it was the first thing I painted with a big ol chunky square brush. I really liked it a lot and got super into using this square brush for a long time.

a kaito. I still like kaito and luka the most.

drew myself as a .hack oc. also a silly bracelets guys crossover.

more boktai~

some random final fantasy doodlins that was probably done on opencanvas with friends.

also got into katekyo hitman reborn.

onto the art drawn for other people. these were for a friend.

this one was a drawing of a friend's oc of my species.

a very brief attempt to pretend to create a game with some school friends. I drew some sprites. it's just a ripoff of trickster, lol. I never really did anything past this.

either requests or commissions for other people.

god was this the one someone commissioned me to draw their character, who wears a diaper, and I really didn't want to draw it, so I just hid that area entirely? I think. lmao.

this one I have a memory of seeing the commissioner coloring it and posting it on their own furaffinity gallery, and got harassed in the comments by a troll saying the only good art in their gallery is drawn by other people. which I took as a compliment. lol

some art for various school projects. yes I was the kid who took every opportunity possible to draw furries for schoolwork.


I'm still so salty about this. my beta club at school was doing a tshirt design contest. I submitted two designs. I liked this one. I still like this one better.

but this is the one that won the contest. the one I'm pretty sure I submitted as a joke and was sure it wouldn't win because it's too furry. but nope. that's the one that got printed.

cutting a year of art into several parts definitely helps make these posts more manageable. next post is probably gonna be all my tegaki drawings. I loved tegaki, it was so much fun..
more phoenix wright fanart.

various taiko no tatsujin related drawings. I loooved that game so much. but it definitely did some damage to my wrists with how much I played those games throughout highschool.

monster hunter doodles!

trickster! I had both a fox and a bunny as my main characters.

got into metal gear solid.

gaia fanart, I guess! they released a little game mode that had a cute wolf monster. also grunnies again.

baten kaitos! I love this series so much. one of my online names I use here and there, kalann, was inspired by the name 'kalas'.

various pokemons. I made a raichu character, talle. she's just a raichu with a bandana.

cave story!! still an absolutely incredible game that will always be dear to my heart.

bowsers~

chrono cross, more lynx!!

some mischief makers fanart. also a really great game.

professor layton. I always had a hard time drawing hats.

mother series related doodlin.

a random kk slider. I think I was playing the ds game at the time? along with some freya art, she was always my favorite villager.

lollllll this was fanart of an animal crossing creepypasta I read. however it is also notable (to me) because it was the first thing I painted with a big ol chunky square brush. I really liked it a lot and got super into using this square brush for a long time.

a kaito. I still like kaito and luka the most.

drew myself as a .hack oc. also a silly bracelets guys crossover.

more boktai~

some random final fantasy doodlins that was probably done on opencanvas with friends.

also got into katekyo hitman reborn.

onto the art drawn for other people. these were for a friend.

this one was a drawing of a friend's oc of my species.

a very brief attempt to pretend to create a game with some school friends. I drew some sprites. it's just a ripoff of trickster, lol. I never really did anything past this.

either requests or commissions for other people.

god was this the one someone commissioned me to draw their character, who wears a diaper, and I really didn't want to draw it, so I just hid that area entirely? I think. lmao.

this one I have a memory of seeing the commissioner coloring it and posting it on their own furaffinity gallery, and got harassed in the comments by a troll saying the only good art in their gallery is drawn by other people. which I took as a compliment. lol

some art for various school projects. yes I was the kid who took every opportunity possible to draw furries for schoolwork.


I'm still so salty about this. my beta club at school was doing a tshirt design contest. I submitted two designs. I liked this one. I still like this one better.

but this is the one that won the contest. the one I'm pretty sure I submitted as a joke and was sure it wouldn't win because it's too furry. but nope. that's the one that got printed.

cutting a year of art into several parts definitely helps make these posts more manageable. next post is probably gonna be all my tegaki drawings. I loved tegaki, it was so much fun..